MicroID WordPress plugin is a plugin to add MicroID support to your WordPress blog.
Adding a MicroID to your blog will allow you to claim your blog using claiming services such as claimID and allow you to have a trusted way of showing the world the you do own your blog.
Click here to download the latest version.
NOTE: This is the first release. If you have comments, bugs or anything else contact me through here.
- WordPress 2.x or above (including WordPress 2.1)
- Copy the file microid.php to your WordPress ./wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate it through the Plugins menu in the administration panel.
- After activating the plugin, go to the “Options” menu and select the “MicroID” sub menu.
- Enter your Email address and click on “Update Options”.
You are ready to claim your blog.
- Jan 7 2007 – v0.1 Initial release